Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mr. Holder, Abu Grab “torture” was summer camp hazing. Listen to Bud Day describe actual torture...

Mr. Holder, Abu Grab “torture” was summer camp hazing. Listen to Bud Day describe actual torture...

Mr. Holder, Abu Grab “torture” was summer camp hazing. Listen to Bud Day describe actual torture
The Collins Report ^ | July 15, 2009 | Kevin “Coach” Collins

Posted on Wednesday, July 15, 2009 9:06:03 AM by jmaroneps37

Eric Holder wants to investigate the Bush Administration “torture” at Abu Grab. He thinks “water boarding” is terrible torture.

Here’s some of what Medal of Honor recipient and Viet Nam War POW Colonel Bud Day wrote about real torture. Colonel Day was shot down taken prisoner and brought to North Vietnam in 1967. In his books on his experiences, Colonel Day described real torture this way.

“I was put thru a mock execution because I would not respond. I was pistol whipped on the head.”

“I was hung [upside down] by my feet all day.”

“I escaped and got [shot during my recapture].”

“[Being shot] was OK…what happened after was not. They.. put me in the rope trick..almost pulled my arms out of the sockets. Beat me on the head with a little wooden rod until my eyes were swelled shut, and [pounded] my un-shot, unbroken hand a pulp.”

“[The next] day [they] hung me by the arms…re-broke my right wrist…wiped out the nerves in my arms that control the hands..rolled my fingers up into a ball…only left the slightest movement of my left forefinger.”


Shared via AddThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****