Saturday, October 22, 2011

is facebook for women and effeminate men?

is facebook for women and effeminate men?:

When I first got pushed into signing up for facebook 3 years ago, I thought it would be a waste of my time. after a month or two, I decided it was kinda fun. Then I started hearing bad things and started worrying about security and my use of it tapered off. Now, 3 years later, I don't look at my facebook much but when I do, I notice two things:

its almost purely women that put things on facebook and make comments on stuff.

its purely women that are sending me friend requests and I have no idea who they are.

Is facebook dying off, drying up, wasting away? Is it turning into a ladies book club or ladies cribbage club? If so, how long before the same thing happens to FR?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****