Monday, October 17, 2011

The Despicable Lies of Herman Cain by Justin T. P. Quinn

The Despicable Lies of Herman Cain by Justin T. P. Quinn:

I couldn't believe what I heard on Tuesday night's Bloomberg Debate. Well, okay, I guess I could believe it, but let me qualify my recantation. There was always something about Cain that made him come off as a man who isn't above deception. It probably has something to do with the fact that I don't trust former Federal Reserve Chairmen. Still, I was surprised, not because because he lied, but what he lied about.

When they started the segment of the debate where each candidate could ask their own question, I knew that Paul was going to hammer Cain. However, I was hoping it was going to be on Herman Cain's credibility on economic issues. Arguably, it would have been a much better question. Arguably, this could be seen as a missed opportunity on Ron Paul's part, but hindsight may prove it better for Ron Paul to have kept that card in reserve.

Instead of asking a question that would have highlighted his own credentials, Paul came out in defense of the countless grassroots supporters that pester Herman Cain on the issue of auditing the Federal Reserve.....
EXCERPT
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****