Wednesday, September 07, 2011

The Coming Chaos

The Coming Chaos:

It won't happen tomorrow, and the day after we default the sun will rise, and that's why it's so easy to deceive ourselves. But once we cross that line, there will be no going back. The slide toward disaster will be inexorable, the consequences irreversible.

Then why not just keep raising the debt ceiling? If I've maxed my credit cards to pay for the "necessities" of my family, I can't go to my credit card companies and demand they increase my limits. No matter how much my family "needs" things. And any debt counselor will immediately have me look at ways to cut my expenses.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note:
The 'Reader Responses; shown on many posts/articles are almost always worthwhile reading.

Often, the comments by readers enhance the posted article greatly, and are informative and interesting.

Hopefully, all will remember to read the reader comments, and post their own as well.
Thanx
*****